Well, we had a fantastic weekend. I actually had Saturday AND Sunday off! Saturday was a day for Lisa. We were on the other side of the state celebrating her graduation. Beautiful weather, great food, and fantastic company. Congratulations Lisa!
Sunday Dave and I did some work around the yard, and then we actually got the boat on the water. We were out for several hours and came back in and had steak on the grill for dinner. Nice to have a regular weekend for a change. I'm sorry I have to miss Nikki's grad party, but it is not easy getting time off during graduation time when you work in a bakery. I will post a few pics later this week.
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Hi! Ok, I lied, I didn't quite make it back within a week, but I did do better than the last time! Things are wet around here! We are not having an easy time getting the garden in or the grass cut. It seems when I have a day off, it rains! We are going to make it to Lisa's grad party though! I just got done working 9 days in a row! Way to many for my taste! Well, I have today off, and I'm trying to clean the house a bit. I would cut grass but it is too wet. We are to get more rain yet today. Will post again soon.
Monday, May 08, 2006
1. List three words that describe YOU. Creative, Busy, Fun
2. List three words that describe YOUR HOME. Cozy, Cluttered, Comfortable
3. List three words that describe YOUR TOWN. Small, Friendly, Inviting
4. List three words that describe YOUR STATE. Wilderness, Cities, Fun
I'm back! (anyway, I hope to be able to update at least once a week!)
THIS IS MY BIG TITLE!
Ok, I tried to post a photo right here with blogger, but I'm not able to do it. So I used my good old faithful technique. Picsa!
Well, a few words about work. In Jan. I was promoted from Team Leader Trainee to Co-Prepared Foods Team Leader. With this promotion I'm now required to work 48 hours a week. It usually comes out to be about 50. Anyway, this is a goood thing, but I'm still finding out tons of stuff each day that I still am learning. Very good, and very challenging. Anyway I'm going to try to post something at least once a week, so check back and keep me honest!
Tuesday, January 10, 2006
1. Name 1 type of supplement that you take. I take a calcium supplement.
2. List 2 books that you would like to read in 2006. I haven't really checked out the book stores, but I'm sure I'd like to read another John Grishom book and Martha Stewart has a new baking book out that I'd at least like to look at.
3. List 3 hobbies that you have. Cross stitching, reading, and baking, and I could go on and on!
4. List 4 gifts that you have received. From my new team members at work, lunch on Karen, a $10. winning lottery ticket, christmas ornaments, and homemade cookies.
5. Share 5 (instant & inexpensive) ways to spruce up a room. Rearrange the furniture, buy some new candles, a new rug, rearrange the photos on the shelf or add new ones, and hang a new photo on the wall.
Ok, that's my monday madness for the week. I will post a real post later in this week!
Friday, December 30, 2005
I went to do MOnday Madness and found out that there wasn't one for the week! Well, here's an update on my email problems: Still not able to get past the one that's holding me up! So, if I'm in your address book, please don't send me any big files. Actually I'm not able to use my email at usol, so use my yahoo address. If you don't know it, I'll give it to you when I see you!
That's it for today!
Thursday, December 22, 2005
Hi family and friends!
What does one do about an email file someone sent on the 17th of December that is so big my server keeps timing out every time I try to download my e-mail? I am very frustrated because I have tried to download my email now since the 17th and it just isn't happening. I do not have any of the latest and greatest stuff on my PC and sometimes just a regular forward will take awhile to download if it includes a few pictures. I think one of my friends sent me a large file and now every time I try to open my mail I get stuck on #137. Now my new email number is up to 400 and something. I have downloaded all the stuff up to 137 about a dozen times and this is really starting to drive me nuts. Is there any way I can set my computer to send back the overly large file, or at least make it skip files that are so big so I can get to the rest of my mail? I'm open to any suggestions at this time. Granted most of my mail is junk, but I know I have some mail from family and friends and I'd like to be able to get to it. Thanks in advance if you have an answer to my question.
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Hi friends and family! Here is my Monday Madness, once again on a Tuesday!
1. Name 1 toy you owned when you were younger, that meant a lot to you. I can't really recall being attached to a particular toy. I know I liked my Barbie Doll when I was younger.
2. Name 2 games you enjoyed playing as a child. I liked playing Monopoly and Mouse Trap.
3. Name 3 foods you didn't like as a child, but do now. Asparagus, salad dressing on my salad, and broccoli.
4. Name 4 foods you didn't like as a child, and still don't like. Liver, milk, cream of anything soup, and soggy bread!