Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Friday, June 28, 2002

Thanks Mom! I sort of figured it out! HAHAHA! I managed to change my name but the "$" shows up. When I take the dollar sign out I loose my name! Go figure! Anyway, it's better than having my full name on.

Today I cut some grass, but not much. I just did the side of the yard where the horse shoe pits are. I'll either finish tomorrow or Monday. I packed the camper because Dave is over at Darrell and Dar's property. We were going to camp there for the weekend so I was going to join him tomorrow morning, but it's so hot they are thinking of coming back early tomorrow and spending some time at the lake. I'm all for that! Darrell and Dar recently bought some property near our house. They are planning on putting a mobile home on the land sometime in the near future. The people we canoe with and play cards with all went up this evening to help Darrell with something. I'm not sure what, anyway, I stayed back to attend Patti's home and garden party. We had a good time and her cake was absolutely delicious, and low cal.! What a deal! Now I"m working on my blog. I'm not sure if I'll have an interesting enough life to update this daily, but I'll try. Also, if we are gone for the weekend I'll miss some dates. Well, that's about all for now. I need to play with this some more so I can get some links added to my page. I also want to change my look. I need to figure that all out, so I'm signing out for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home