Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Good Evening!

Here is my contribution to Monday Madness! http://mmadness.blogspot.com/

What do you think of when you see the following colors? (You may write as many words as you like.)
1. White: Purity
2. Yellow: Happiness
3. Blue: Sadness
4. Black: Mourning
5. Green: Springtime
6. Red: Celebrations
7. Purple: Royality
8. Pink: Babies
9. Brown: Outdoors
10. Gray: Somber

Those answers came to me faster than I thought they would! Good questions, OttO!

3 Comments:

  • At January 24, 2005 at 8:59 AM, Blogger sherle said…

    Wow! I guess I have to erase my memory now! :-) Those sound like the answers I would do... or anyway, should do!!! Love you Windy! Happy Birthday!

     
  • At January 25, 2005 at 11:37 PM, Blogger Nat said…

    I know; I don't really want to read the people's answers. Of course after reading all of them, I'm sure I couldn't be accused of copying anyone in particular. Hope all is well, Windy!! Love ya! =)

     
  • At January 26, 2005 at 2:37 AM, Blogger Jan said…

    good answers windy; I played too. Love you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home