Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

HI!! I'M DOING MY BIG TITLE SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO READ MY ENTIRE POST WITHOUT WAITING FOR ME TO POST AGAIN!!! DON'T WORRY, YOU AREN'T MISSING ANYTHING WHEN YOU MISS MY BIG TITLE!!

Ok, that was fun! Well, Meijer's was feeling the crunch of the rising gas prices, but now that gas is coming down a bit things seem to be improving. They are still being kind of stingy about giving many hours on the schedule, but now at least they are calling people into work when they have people call in, and also when business is up. I got called into work today for an 8 hour shift. That was good!

Well, it is time for some more Monday Madness. Maybe next week I'll actually do this on Monday, but don't hold your breath!

1 . diamonds or pearls? Both are nice but actually I don't really wear that much jewelry.
2. paperback or hardcover books? Paper back
3. carpet or hardwood floors? Carpet
4. dogs or cats? I prefer cats, but my hubby prefers no indoor pets, and actually since living with one of my friends when I was single I did get used to a cat hair free environment.
5. fluffy or firm pillow? Fluffy
6. fine point or medium point pens? Medium
7. clocks a little fast or on time? Mostly on time, but I must admit that my alarm clock is a few minutes fast.
8. mahjong or spider solitaire (or other)? Actually my favorite computer solitare game is Free Cell. I just can't win at spider! I like mahjong too.
9. wall calendar or desk calendar? Both
10. 'Survivor' or 'The Amazing Race?' Neither. I know I'm probably one of the only people in the country not hooked on either show.

Thanks to my sister OttO for the great questions!
http://mmadness.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home