Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Saturday, June 29, 2002

Hi! I'm baaaaack!!!!
I tried to find Darrell and Dar's place this morning, but to no avail. Oh well, I came home and cut some more grass. I'm not doing the back yard until later in the week. It gets soo much sun that even though we've recently had rain the back yard is already sort of dried up. Dave's back and we are going out on Sanford Lake later, (in about an hour to be exact!) It's so hard to do stuff outdoors in this heat! I mean mowing lawn on a riding mower is not hard work at all. I'm not bagging it, so it is super easy, BUT!! I'm sweatin' like a pig out there! Yes, I use sun screen, don't want any skin cancer creeping up on me. I thought I'd check mail and update my blog site, but I'm headed for the shower!

Alex, I read your blog. I agree, it is nice with the air on on days like today! I like the fresh air too, but on a day like today it is nice to come in and cool off!

See everyone later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home