Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Sunday, April 03, 2005

WOW! IT'S APRIL ALREADY!

Hi everyone! Just an update on the Nowak ranch. First of all, I can't believe it's been so long since I last blogged! Sorry Fans!
We are doing well. I enjoyed a nice Easter dinner an the folks house. Great to see everyone. Dave has been working a lot. He picked up a kitchen job and that is keeping him quite busy in his spare time. He should be finished with that by the end of this month. Mom and dad, Dave and I will be joining you for dinner one day when he is finished!
Oh, I'm going to the butter fly house on Tuesday! Think it will be great fun and I'm looking forward to taking some (hopefully) great pictures! I will surely post some when I get back. I think I'll post some photos of sunsets I toook tomorrow too. They turned out pretty good.

Take care, and I will try to write again soon.
O&O!!!

8 Comments:

  • At April 9, 2005 at 9:01 AM, Blogger sherle said…

    ...and a fine time we had at the Butterfly house! Love you! ;-)

     
  • At April 9, 2005 at 9:01 AM, Blogger sherle said…

    ...and a fine time we had at the Butterfly house! Love you! ;-)

     
  • At April 10, 2005 at 10:30 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    Hi Windy! Love you! Let us know when you post pics!

     
  • At April 15, 2005 at 11:12 PM, Blogger Nat said…

    This comment thing doesn't say what DATE they were posted; just the time. I'm sure you already knew that, eh? I haven't come by here in a while, Windy. Sorry! I really should plan a trip to the butterfly house before they close it. I'll try to talk to you soon! Love you. =)

     
  • At April 26, 2005 at 6:23 AM, Blogger sharba said…

    Windy its 4/26 and all's well!

     
  • At May 11, 2005 at 8:11 AM, Blogger Nat said…

    Where are ya, Windy? I guess we'll see you soon; love you!

     
  • At May 27, 2005 at 7:37 PM, Blogger sherle said…

    Hello Windy! Better get bloggin' girl! and now... ta dah!
    I've been tagged:

    Total number of films I own on DVD/Video:

    Just a few that husband made backups of...

    The last film I watched:

    The Stepfather - on one of the movie channels

    Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:

    I don't really watch movies a second time. Why? I don't know, but movies I have enjoyed most include: Fiddler on the Roof, Sound of Music, Hello Dolly, The Godfather, The Owl & The Pussycat.

    And now I must tag 5 additional people to do this. So, tag, you're it:
    Windy
    Sharba
    Cassie-b
    Jan (the Bug)
    Wanda

    Love you! :-)

     
  • At June 29, 2005 at 7:59 PM, Blogger sherle said…

    Mucho Belated Happy Birthday! I love you! ;-) Thanks for stopping by my blog to check up on me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home