Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Monday, October 31, 2005

MONDAY MADNESS ON A MONDAY! MONDAY MADNESS ON A MONDAY! MONDAY MADNESS ON A MONDAY! MONDAY MADNESS ON A MONDAY! (That's my big title for the day!!)

1. Name 1 comedy movie you've seen. Grumpy Old Men
2. Name 2 black and white films you remember seeing. hmmmm. It's a Wonderful Life, and I also remember watching Shirley Temple movies in the summer on TV when we were kids. They were often the morning movie.
3. Name 3 dramas you thought were worth watching. I really haven't been to the movies a lot, ever.... so, I'm thinking.. Terms of Endearment, An Officer and a Gentelman, and The Color Purple
4. Name 4 television shows you watch on a regular (or semi-regular) basis. David Letterman Show, Biography, Jeopardy, and Martha Stewart (I'm really enjoying her new daytime talk show!)
5. Name 5 things that, in your opinion, are advertised on television too frequently. Women's feminine care products, up coming movies, toys, I'm sure I could think of lots of things watching TV, but I usually do stuff during the commercials and so I'm really not too bothered by them.

Now a post:
About Saturday.

Saturday was trick-or-treat day at the store I where I work. I was asked to man one of the stations, so I got to wear a costume. I came as a witch. It was pretty fun and the day flew by. I had an unexpected job interview following my shift. It was for a different position at the store. I think it went pretty well, and I should know the results of the interview before this week is out. I'll let my readers know the result. It would mean more responsibilities, longer hours, and better pay.

That's it for now. Here's hoping everyone had a safe but scary Halloween!!!
O&O!!!

4 Comments:

  • At October 31, 2005 at 11:22 PM, Blogger sherle said…

    Good answers Windy! I love Grumpy Old Men better than the one I mentioned... and I just have problems remembering names of the movies I actually DID see.

    Can hardly wait to hear more about the interview... the job... and am praying you get it! Love you and looking forward to seeing you Wednesday! ;-)

     
  • At November 1, 2005 at 8:02 AM, Blogger Nat said…

    Good luck, Windy!! Unexpected; eh? Means they want you to have that job, I think!

    Good to see you at MM this week; not very easy questions...

    Love ya! =)

     
  • At November 1, 2005 at 9:05 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    the right thing will happen! Love you Windy!

     
  • At November 19, 2005 at 10:04 AM, Blogger sharba said…

    Hi Windy! Congrats on the new job! Are hours "regular" or any old time they want you to work?? Love ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home