Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Sunday, June 30, 2002

Hi!
Here it is Sunday evening. Dave is resting on the couch and watching some boring western! That's ok because it gives me some time on line. I must say when I first heard mom talk about her web-log, i.e., blog, I thought, "Why would anybody want to put personal stuff on line for the world to read?" I still kind of wonder that, but I think I'm hooked. Janice called it her therapy. I guess I can understand that. I suppose if people don't know me and they happen upon my blog, they will most likely be bored! Maybe even people I know will be bored!

Yesterday after a day spent on the lake, we enjoyed a hotdog and brat cook-out and lots of laughs around the campfire. We got home a little late and I was too tired to even check my email. It was a good day though. Today we sort of took it easy. I did laundry, but since I have to turn off the ac to run the drier I spread it out all day. That way the air was never off for more than 50 mins at a time. The house stayed pretty cool. Dave put the headliner in the Pontiac and did some other work on it. The 'ole care is looking pretty good. It has been a quiet day and restful. I think that's what Sundays are for. Signing off for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home