Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Thursday, January 16, 2003

Hello All!
Well, I thought I'd better blog, as I just posted on 2 tag boards that I missed 2 of my friends blogging!

YIPEE!!!! My computer room is about as organized as it is gonna get! It looks pretty good, but I still want to get all my photo album stuff in order. I finished on Tuesday. As Martha Stuart would say, "It is a good thing!"

Tuesday evening Dave and I went to the Lion's meeting for the first time since June. I'm glad we went, but I wish the club was a bit more productive. We did talk about some upcoming projects, and I will post info on some of them as the come up. Last night one of Dave's buddies stopped over. We had a good visit in the kitchen. If they had visited in the pole barn I would have missed out, because I get antsy out there. We were in 'cause the garage was too cold! Oh well, Matt stayed longer than he planned and as a result, I didn't get on here much so I didn't get around to blogging yesterday.

Well, that's it from here!
O&O Blog Buddies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home