Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Thursday, December 19, 2002

Howdy!

It is a gloomy day here in the big town of Beaverton! Only a little sun first thing in the morning and since then, nothing but rain and drizzle! It beats yesterday though! ICE!!! I'm glad I didn't have to go anywhere yesterday.

An update on our female cardinal: She wasn't around for 2 or 3 days, but yesterday she was back. I thought maybe the sun made the reflection on the window so clear she thought she would be outside, but she was here yesterday and today, so the sun doesn't play a factor as to when she comes. I think she is just confused. She does not hit the window very hard, but you can hear it in the next room.

Well, that's it for now! Oh yeah, Thanks for the chat, Jan!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home