Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, December 10, 2002

Howdy!
Well, I was going to blog yesterday, but I got caught up working on my other web site. So.... here I am today! Nice to see the sun shining.

As for that poor female cardinal, she is still hanging around here and still trying several times a day to get into the bathroom window! She flies straight at it and hits it with her beak.

An update on the contest at WHNN: The last time I called I actually got through, but I was caller #2, 10 calls too early, and of course it was busy on the redail! Oh well, it would be fun to win a key to try for the big prize. I didn't bake my cookies on Friday, but I did get them done yesterday.

Well, that's the updates from here!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home