Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Sunday, November 17, 2002

Hi All!
I had a pretty good weekend. Nat and I did pretty good at the bazaar. I spent a nice relaxing evening with Nat just stitchin' and bitchin'! wow! We really weren't bitchin' and I didn't even do that much stitchin', but we had a good visit, and chilled out watching a movie on the sap network! When I got home today there was good news in the mailbox from the Unemployment office. I decided to go up to deer camp and see how Dave did. He got a deer opening day, but still decided to spend some time looking for the 30 point buck! Oh well, we had a relaxing day even though no one at deer camp has seen a 30 point buck yet! wow!

Well, that's my weekend in a nutshell, I'll blog more later in the week!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home