Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, November 05, 2002

Today is Election Day! I hope everyone got out and exercised their right to vote! We did, in fact Dave came home mid-afternoon because he had just finished a job in the area. We voted then, and there wasn't much of a line. There was a pretty tall stack of papers, you know the ones you have to put your name on, and they check the book to see if you're registered?

We had snow here today, but nothing really stuck to the ground. I'm glad, it seems too early for snow, but it snowed just about all afternoon, and changed to rain this evening.

Nick stopped by yesterday. I guess the job that his boss had fell through so it looks like he'll be moving later this week or early next. I hope he has a safe trip, that's a long drive to Arizona.

That's it for now!
O&O!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home