Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Monday, October 28, 2002

Well!
I'm back after a busy weekend. The bazaar was pretty successful! I was also glad to see many of the parents of students I've taught. The party for Nick was also a success. We will not be eating brats for days! Sunday was just a laundry day, and a day to get caught up on a few things around the house. And for those of you wondering, Dave did get the turkeys butchered. They are now resting peacefully in the freezer! WOW!

Today I visited Mom and Dad and worked on my website. I'll post the link on the side tomorrow. I'm happy with the way it is turning out. Thanks, Mom, for all your help! I also had a nice visit with Grandma. She gave me some jars which I'll be needing! So, I feel today was a very successful day!

O&O Blog Buddies!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home