Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Friday, October 25, 2002

Good evening Blogger Buddies!
Tomorrow will be a busy day. Nat and I have a table at the bazaar at St. John's. We should do well. When I get home company will be here. As some of you may already know, Nick is leaving at the end of this month for Arizona. Dave wanted to have a small get-together to wish him well. He's running it, and even made most of the phone calls, as he knew I had planned to be gone for the day. The only thing I had to do was buy the brats na dogs! He will have them cooking when I get home and hopefully some folks will show up. Most of Dave's brothers and sisters told him they would let him know, and only one has confirmed! All I can say we will have brats galore if people don't come! Dave is also going to butcher the turkeys in the morning so he has a busy day planned also!

I visited mom and dad this morning and mom taught me some interesting and fun tips about making borders and banners. I spent much of this evening collecting some border clip art so I'll have some stuff to play with on my hard-drive. I think Sunday I'll be able to put the lessons to practice.

Well, if you are in the area, and not doing anything, be sure to stop by St. John's tomorrow! In addition to the crafts for sale, they have a great Mexican lucheon. Hope to see you there!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home