Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Saturday, October 05, 2002

Hi! I blogged last night, but my computer kicked me off line! Oh well, not all of technology is perfect! WOW!!!

Anyway, between yesterday and today I made lots and lots of stuff to sell at the bazaar. I'm doing 2 bazaars with Nat and then Rika has a fund raiser that I'm going to try to sell my stuff at. Hopefully I can sell everything! So far I have 30 small jars of soup mix and 15 large jars, I also have 15 jars of sand art cookies and 15 jars of oatmeal chocolate chip. I still have to make some cappuccino mix and I might try a few new things if I have time.

Alex, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
After reading 3 more days...., and 2 more days... on your blog I figured it out! I hope you liked your card, and I hope you have a great day!

Well, I have quite the mess to clean up in the kitchen, so that's it for now!

O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home