Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Good evening blog buddies!

This past weekend was pretty uneventful. Laundry, general straightening of the house, and cooking. Dave and I did happen to discuss the possibility of buying some tomatoes at the farmer's market, and low and behold, we were offered all the tomatoes we wanted to pick! I went today and picked. I froze a bunch, but ran out of freezer space! Tomorrow I'll can a bunch of stewed tomatoes. I will say this, if I were working I wouldn't have time to do this! Anyway, that's about all that's new around here.

We have a nice quiet camping trip planned for this weekend. We are going to Mitchell St. Park. It will just be the 2 of us, our camper and our boat! We should have a good time! Dave might take off at noon so we won't have to set up camp in the dark! Anyway it should be fun!

O&O!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home