Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Monday, August 26, 2002

Today I worked in a public school for the first time. I would just like to say, kids are kids! And they were great today. The children were really polite and very well behaved. I'm sure if I would have allowed it, they could have been all over me, but I was firm and they were great. I was supposed to teach language arts to 3 sections of students all day, but today at lunch we were told that tomorrow we would have our 1st class for the whole day. They are going back to self contained without even giving this new program a chance. It seems some of the older teachers were upset about the schedule change, and complained to the right people, the board! Well the board of ed for BV told Mr. Mosley that he had to drop the new schedule for the time being. It's ok, I don't mind being self-contained. I'm really hoping the teacher I'm subbing for doesn't come back.

Our weekend was great also. Melissa and Jeremy were up for a short time with JacLynn. We had a nice time at dinner on Friday and Saturday was really great. We were at the wedding and got to watch JacLynn while Melissa and Jeremy visited with their friends. We were glad to do it, and they were glad to have us. They returned safely home by Sunday evening.

That's it for now!
O&O!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home