Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Monday, August 12, 2002

Ok!
Moving on!
I have resumes out to various school districts. Thanks again to Mom, who helped me put the finishing touches on it. I'm also going to try to get some tutoring jobs. (If any of my readers know of a student who needs help, contact me at: linowak98@yahoo.com ) I will try to post a contact me link on my side bar. Besides what I'm doing on the job hunt front, I'm going to try to be more productive at home. The house should be cleaner and more organized, and I should realistically have more time to commit to working out. I was given some cukes over the weekend, and since my pickle supply is down, (last canned in '97!) I'm going to get those canned tomorrow morning! Certainly time to move on!

O&O!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home