Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Saturday, July 27, 2002

Greetings!

We are not walking in the road race tomorrow. That's ok, because I am still trying to do some activity each day. Sometimes I ride my bike, sometimes I walk, and sometimes I do an excercise video. I try to do between 40 mins and an hour each day.

Maggie and Brian came over for dinner tonight. For those of you who don't know, Maggie is the person who let me borrow her car when the Lincoln broke down. We were going to take them out, but Maggie said she was really looking forward to a delicious chicken dinner. We had chicken, baked potato, salad, and ice cream with fresh blueberries and raspberries. Quite a yummy dinner! After dinner we play horse-shoes and then when the rain started we play a new card game called hand & foot. It was a good time. Nick is over again working on his car. He bought an Eclipse and is putting a body kit on it. When he is finished with the body work he plans to paint it a bright orange. It should be interesting! We think he likes coming over to work, because he gets free dinners! HAHAHA! I did not think he would have so much work because the parts he is putting on the car are new, but he has been here 3 weekends already, and he thinks he needs 1 or 2 more. It's ok though. He has matured, and is quite friendly.

Tomorrow will be a good laundry day! I should finish with my sampler for JacLynn soon also. I'm almost done with the backstitching.

Over and Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home