Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Monday, July 22, 2002

Hi All!
We are back from our canoe trip! What a great weekend. The weather was perfect for floating down the river. It only took us 10 hours to make the 4 hour float! HAHAHAHA!! And that's a true story! We make many stops for socializing and swimming. We camped up there for the entire weekend. Saturday night was a little warm for sleeping, but it worked out ok, because we got up early on Sunday. We did get some rain Sun. morning.

Well, today I went to Midland to get some much needed glasses. I crossed the line to bi-focals! That is going to take some getting used to, I'll tell you that! They work pretty well for reading, I just have to adjust to working around the house without tripping over my feet! I also got a pair of prescription sunglasses. The photo-grays do not work very well for driving, and since the store was selling buy one, get one free, I got free sunglasses. They had to order the lenses, so I won't be able to get those until later in the week.

That's it for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home