Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Wednesday, July 17, 2002

Greetings to all!
Nat, I just read your blog. I was wondering the same thing, (about how the featured blogs are picked.) I also noticed that the latest updated blogs never include mine, or anyone I know. I even check right after I blog. Has anybody ever read one of the featured blogs? Some are pretty weird, some interesting, and some are just plain boring! Well, that's my opinion anyway.

I finished the curtains for the camper. Actually I finished the curtains a while ago, but I had to make the valances. I almost forgot that I wanted to have them done by this weekend. Now they're done, and they look quite nice. We are going on another canoe trip this weekend. The weather should prove to be better than the last trip we had! Not much rain in the forcast. We could use the rain, I know, and I hope we get some, really! Just not over the weekend!

Have a good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home