Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Thursday, July 04, 2002

Windy's Page for Thought
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

I hope everyone has a great day. As for us Nowak's, we are hanging around the house doing what we want or need to do. Dave has been planning on doing a complete overhaul on the brakes on the Ford truck. He figured since it is a 4 day weekend this would be a good time to do it. He has been out in the garage since 7:00 am! He did have a short bread for breakfast around 10:00. I defrosted one of our outdoor freezers, cooked and cleaned up breakfast, and finally found some time to go on line. I'm also helping Dave when he needs it. It seems to be going pretty well for him, I'm glad of that!

Yesterday I spent about 3 hours on line collecting clip art, uploading pics and updating one of my web sites. I was going to blog, but just rand out of time. Oh well, it was a good day, and I'm glad to have my page updated. Next week I'm going to work on my school site. It will have a complete overhaul as I will no longer be in charge of the 4th grade. I also got my hair cut and permed yesterday. It looks pretty good if I do say so myself! That was a 3 hour stint in the beauty salon. Now I remember why I don't do this as often as they recommend.

I think I will spend a large portion of this day sitting in air conditioned comfort and cross stitching. That is something I have not done in a long time, and I'd really like to finish my sampler for JacLynn.

Update on the Lion's board meeting. I went to the board meeting Tuesday night. There were only 4 other people there, including Dave. I discussed the issues of the Relay for Life, and the members that were there agreed that it was too short notice to get things ready. Also, Natalie and I did not really realize what we were getting ourselves into when we decided to be in charge of the Relay for Life. We are not going to participate this year, but will start fund raising and organizing next year in January. I will actually bring it up at the November meeting so we will be well prepared.

Well, I hope everyone has a great 4th! I know I will. We may go see fireworks tonight at Beaverton.
Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home