Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Thursday, July 11, 2002

What a wonderful day! The sun is shining and the humidity is low. Perfect conditions!

I found a recipe for rhubarb bread. It is delicious! I am making that this year instead of the zucchini bread I've made in the past. Since we don't have a garden, but we do have plenty of rhubarb it works out great. I made some over the weekend, but I've since modified the recipe to be low fat. I'll post the original recipe and my modifications on Nowak Notables for any of you who are interested it. I'll also post it on our families public site. I believe it is Barton's Place.

I forgot to mention what has been going on across the road from us. They are clearing out the woods. I think it might not be a good thing. They are really taking the logs out, and we're not sure if a house is going up or what. Oh well, the way we hear it is the owner is selling the timber for quite a profit. They've been working there since school has been out.

That's it for today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home