Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Saturday, July 06, 2002

Another great day! We did go to the fireworks on the 4th. We went up to Beaverton at about 9:30. We had no problem finding a parking spot and we just walked to the park. We ended up right across the spot where the fire works were being shot off. Quite a nice show, but a little short. We ran into Nick while we were waiting for the traffic to clear, so we passed the time quite pleasantly. We only had to wait about 20 mins before we were on our way back home. Friday Dave finished his brake job. I'm glad he got it done, because he said he's had a few scary stops in the past week or so. He also fixed the 4-wheel drive on his truck. That hasn't worked right since November. That's mainly what took so long to do the job, because he could have gotten it finished in a day if that didn't need to be repaired.

I did get a chance to do some stitching on Thursday and Friday. I find it most relaxing, and I'll probably do some more tonight. I'd really like to finish that sampler. Today we had a party to go to. It was an anniversary party for some friends. We had a nice time, but it was in Reese, so it was a bit of a drive. We are just chilling out tonight! I like it when I don't have to cook dinner!

Talk later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home