Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Saturday, August 03, 2002

Hi!
It's been a busy couple of days! Yesterday I kid-sat for Patti. David and I had a great day, and the dogs were even well behaved. I think Richard was a little afraid to go to work after he let the dogs in because Scrappy kept barking at me. She settled down though and most of the day the dogs just laid around. David was a great help when it came time to put the dogs in their outdoor cage for a bathroom break. We took a little field trip to my favorite cross stitch store, The Stitching Well. I didn't stay long because, well, because I was short of funds, but I bought a nice piece of fabric for my next project. We also watched Harry Potter and David played a video game. After lunch he did his homework and then we had a grand swim in the pool! I even got to hear David play his piano piece that he performed at his recital. All in all, Pat, I'd do it again! Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, Patti's bird Chika is talking! I heard him talk to Scrappy, and whistle! I was impressed!

Today we got out on the water at about 4:30. We stayed later than we ever did, but it was great to get out there and cool off. We played in the water and had a ride around Wixom Lake. We got home at about 10:45, but that was partly because we had to wait for some morons to get out of our way! Then when they got their boat out of the water they parked right in fromt of the launch pad. We could not get the truck down there until they realized they were in the wrong place to tie down their boat. We also played "Good Samaritan" while on the water. There were some people who were only out for their second time and they ran out of gas. We towed them in. There were parked in the same launching area we were so it was no problem.

Well, I'll most likely blog either tomorrow or Monday. One more thing, the flat tire queen stirkes again! This morning Dave went out to the yard and discovered the new truck had a flat tire! What a bummer! It had air in it on Friday evening when I got home, but it was flat this morning. There was no nail or glass, it just seems to be a slow leak. It held air today, but did go down by evening. Tomorrow Dave will take it to Edenville to get fixed.

Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home