Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, July 30, 2002

As you may have already read in Nat's blog, there is hope for our school! Please continue to say your prayers! The finance committee sounded like they really wanted to close the school down, but there were many members of the parish who are really fighting for us. If the appropriate changes are made, and the school runs for another year, I will stay. I will not work for Johnna. I am sure that if she is not let go the school will not open anyway. I spoke out at this meeting, and I threw caution to the wind where Johnna was concerned. Three of the teachers on our staff thanked me for speaking what was also on their minds. Many parents, past and present, came up to me after the meeting to talk to me. I am convinced the people of the community now see me as a respected teacher of the school.

On another note: I finished the sampler for JacLynn. The good news is, Melissa is pregnant again. She said this would be her last child. She is not going to find out before the birth the gender of the child. That is fine with me, as I know someone who was misinformed! It was actually pretty funny! Anyway, we are very happy for Melissa and Jeremy. Nick has been spending weekends here working on his car. He must like to do body work, because the is the 2nd car he is fixing up! Well, it keeps him out of trouble, and he is being very respectful to me.

Over and Out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home