Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Saturday, August 10, 2002

Hi!
I guess I hadn't realized I've been away from my blog for that long. Well, I'm updating now.

I've had school and church on my mind a lot lately. It's difficult for me to believe that a "man of the cloth" could lie to us they way he did. I know that the entire result is not Fr. Ron's total fault, but I feel he knew about it before we were informed. I also feel he knew about it as he was promising us employment. If he didn't know for sure, I'm sure he knew it was a possibility. I don't know how he could have said, "There is NO way, absolutely no way a school can be closed down that quickly!" Well, we found out, there was a way. I was raised to respect the priest and any other members in authority. I had a very negative experience with a Nun years ago with my first job. I thought she was just a bad apple. Now this. And, as much as I respected Fr. Richard, I feel he is also partly responsible for the mess the school was in. He should never have left the parish without firing Johnna. He should have at least talked to her about her people skills. Well, that's enough of that! Thanks for letting me vent! Of course this IS my blog, so I'm sure I can vent whenever I want to!

O&O!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home