Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Tuesday, August 06, 2002

I'm sure most of you have heard by now, but St. Josaphat School is no longer! It was quite an emotional meeting for us last night. Lots of kids and parents were crying and coming up to us teachers and thanking us for all we had done. One parent actually said, "Thanks for helping my 2 boys become the men they are today!" I was truly touched. Today was not easy either, I'll tell you that. But I do believe that when God closes one door, he will open another. (I am a little hard pressed to see God in this whole mess, however!) I went to unemployment, but the office is only open on Monday and Wednesdays. I will file tomorrow morning. We have to post our resumes on line, too.

In talking to some of the other teachers today, we decided to stay in contact with each other. We are going to try to get together once a month, or at least every other month. I am hosting the first get together next Thursday, and yes, Nat you are welcome to come. In fact I really hope you will be here. We decided husbands will be optional in the gathering!

Well, wish me luck in the job department!

Over and Out to all my good blog buddies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home