Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Friday, August 23, 2002

Yet another update!
I have a place to go to work on Monday. I'll be subbing at Buena Vista until September 9th. Mr. Mosley (he's the principal) told me he wanted me in that classroom. He wants an experienced teacher in that room. I was all over Saginaw today getting my paper work straightened out. Donna says the pay is really quite good, and Nat tells me that BV has the highest pay scale for teachers in Saginaw County. I do have the possibility of being called in for the job I interviewed for yesterday, and if that happens I'll check it out. But I think if the pay is good enough in BV and they want me, I may stay. From what Donna says, it could be more than twice as much as the office job has to offer.

On another note, Melissa and Jeremy are coming to town today for a wedding on Saturday. We're having dinner with them at The BT tonight.

Well, that's all for now!
O&O!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home