Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Wednesday, August 21, 2002

Update on the job situation:
I haven't heard back from the Francis Reh Acedemy. Since school started 2 days ago, I don't think that is a good sign. I have heard from the accounting office. I have an interview tomorrow. I also heard that there is a job opening in the Buena Vista school district. I called the guy in charge, and he heard from 3 different people on his staff that I would be great in the position, (it's 4th grade). He said they have to post the opening, but he would call me tomorrow. As I will not be home all day, I'll try to contact him sometime tomorrow. Maybe I can get an interview there. My friend Donna works there, and also a parent of a former student of mine. Both of them sang my praises, and the other person recommending me is someone I met briefly at Donna's Dad's funeral. Once again, say a prayer! I'm hopeful something will work out.

Yesterday when I got home from Saginaw, I mowed lawn. It is looking greener now that we have had a little rain. It went pretty quickly, as I did not bag the clippings. I canned some pickles after that, and finished up the pickles today. We have 40 quarts now, which is certainly more than we need, but Dave helped me pick when I went, and he hated to see a good cuke go to waste! We also have lots to eat fresh, but they are only good for so long. Anyway, if anyone would like some pickles, let me know! Also if you have some of my jars, just save them and give them to me when you see me next. Mom and Nat are pretty good about doing that, but I see them most so thats probably why.

Well, that's it for now,
Thanks for reading!
O&O blog buddies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home