Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Monday, August 19, 2002

We had a wonderful weekend camping! The weather was great! We went tubing down the Rifle River, played horse shoes, and chatted around the campfire! It was difficult to pack up and come home on Sunday.

This coming weekend we have a wedding to attend. We will also get to babysit JacLynn later in the evening. The wedding is one of Melissa's friends and we are invited. We will stay for dinner and some of the after dinner festivities, but we are happy to be able to take JacLynn off Melissa's hands for a while while they stay for the dancing and such. The following weekend is Labor Day and we are planning to visit Mom and Dad in Scottville. Of course we are looking forward to that trip.

I haven't heard from the folks in the accounting office, but I did hear about a job in Saginaw, at the Francis Reh Acedemy. It is now a charter school. I dropped off a resume this morning and I have an interview tomorrow at 10:30 am. I'm praying I get the job!

O&O!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home