Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Friday, August 30, 2002

Ok, I have 4 days in at work! It is much harder than I originally thought. The kids are just kids, but at a lower level than I'm used to working with. They also have very different needs. Most of the children have a hard time sitting still longer than 20 minutes. They love to be read to, as long as they like the story. They really like the story I'm reading, "Bud, Not Buddy!" by Christopher Paul Curtis. He is an author from Flint, Michigan. The book is about a boy who is an orphan during the days of the depression. It is a good story. Anyway, I still don't know if I have the job, and won't know until Sept 9. If I get the job, I'll have my work cut out for me, but the pay will make it worth while!

O&O!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home