Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Friday, September 13, 2002

For a Friday the 13th, the day has not been bad! I made a bunch of zuchinni bread and the house is still clean from Tuesday. I will admit, it took me 2 days to clean when Nat and I can finish in about 4 hours together! I tried to defrag my computer this morning, but I got a message saying I need to run a scandisc first. That took almost all day to do, and I had all the extra programs turned off. I'll probably defrag later this weekend.

Yesterday six of us from SJS went to see a lawyer about the way SJS handled the closing of the school. He seems pretty sure that we have a good case. Not only did most of us have signed contracts, but we all were working under verbal agreements. I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

O&O!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home