Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Sunday, September 29, 2002

Hi!
We had a great weekend. Dave and his brother Wally tried some fishing. Dave caught a small mouth bass, but it was a half inch too short! I was on the boat when he caught it and we had our moment of excitement. He caught some other fish that were also too small to keep. It's ok, he had a good time trying. He always says, "A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work!" We had a campfire going all weekend and did our cooking over the fire. That cuts down on dishes! And speaking of dishes, our niece, Rachel, helped me do mine! What a treat! Dave and I also got in a good long walk. It felt good! Our goal is to walk 4 times a week, and we only got in 3 days this week. We are determined to do it this week though!

I just wanted to let my blog fans know that I am working on the music situation on my page. I feel I made some progress today because when I was at Fortune City trying to load a web-gem I was told there was an error of some sort. I will have to speak to my blog goddess to find out if we can work out this situation. I also found a midi file of the song "Windy" That is the tune I'm working on getting here! Anyway, I'm hoping to have the problem resolved by the end of the week!

O&O Blog Buddies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home