Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Wednesday, September 25, 2002

Well, I'm getting some organizational things accomplished in the house. This is a good thing. I'm currently working in the computer room. My goal is to have it somewhat organized by the end of next week. I believe this a doable goal. Is doable a word? It sounds right, but just doesn't look right in print. Maybe one of my faithful readers will comment on this for me! Anyway, it's too bad the house gets messy just being a house!

On another note, Dave and I started walking nightly. We missed tonight because some people stopped by, and it was too late to go after they left, but we are trying to do this at least 4 times a week. We already went on Monday and Tuesday, so I'm sure we will be successful this week! Dave wants to get in shape for the hunting season, and I, well, I just want to get in shape! As Martha Stuart would say, "It's a good thing!"

O&O good blog buddies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home