Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Sunday, October 20, 2002

Well, we had a great weekend camping, in spite of our rough start. Within minutes of setting up camp and moving the truck, we discovered that we had a flat tire on the truck! To top it off it had started raining almost as soon as we arrived, so Dave changed the tire in the rain. We were lucky to find a place to have it repaired though! The other bad thing we had happen is we were still having problems with our heater! We were going to go home Saturday, but Wally had an electric heater and a generator with him, and he let us use it. I'm glad because we did lots of bike riding yesterday and today. It was a "fitness" weekend! It really did end out being a great time, and we really enjoyed the bike rides, even though my butt got really sore because I hadn't prepared myself ahead of time. The trails are beautiful! We were at Rifle River Recreation Area. We must have logged about 5 hours of riding over the two days, and considering we hadn't done much riding at all over the summer, it was quite an accomplishment!

O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home