Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Wednesday, October 16, 2002

I baked cookies today! Buena Vista is talking about laying off 12 teachers. It looks like I'm not getting a job there! We decided it would be better to not sub and just collect my unemployment for the time being. I was making the same amount of $ subbing as I am not working, and by not working, at least I'm not putting wear and tear on the truck. I called the unemployment office to find out what the ruling would be on that and the woman I talked to said I am no obligated to accept any work that is less than 75% of what I made last year. Well subbing doesn't cut it! I'm sure I'll find work by Jan, Feb at the latest. It might not be teaching, but it will surely be closer to home!

My house is clean today, except for the computer room, and Nick's room. I only wish I was a great organizer! Oh well, I can't be good at everything! WOW!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home