Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Monday, November 11, 2002

Hi!
Yesterday we took the camper up to deer camp. We left right after Nick came over to say good bye! He is on his way to Arizona.

The deer camp is only about 1/2 hour away from home so we spent the afternoon and early evening there. We had a small fire and just chilled out. The only snacks we had were some Cheeze-its and pop, but it was just nice to get away for a while. We were the only ones up there because all of the rest of the hunters brought their campers up on Saturday. Dave is trying to keep the furnace working so yesterday morning he had to put a new part in. Hopefully it won't give him any trouble when he is up there hunting. He is bringing an electric heater just in case, and one of our friends has a generator so he'll be able to run it if he needs to.

I'm sitting here typing this and as I look out my window I see 3 blue jays playing in the lower branches of the pine tree. Pretty neat to watch. They've been there for a little while.

Well, that's it for now!

O&O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home