Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Hello!
Boy, I did a grubby job today. I cleaned my oven! Now that might not seem like a big task to those of you with those fancy dancy self cleaning ovens, but this one isn't, and it was a job I obviously put off too long. And... since I had a clean oven, I had to have a clean kitchen, right? Well, what I hoped would be finished in a couple of hours ended up taking all afternoon. I'm really not a slob, but I decided to do a complete overhaul! Feels good to get something like that accomplished!

I think tomorrow I'm going to set aside some time for cross-stitch. I've read that Nat is doing that in the evenings, and I think that is great. I have a project for granddaughter #2 all picked out, and even started, so I best get working on it.

Well, that's it for today!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home