Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Sunday, November 24, 2002

Hi All!
The Internet is a wonderful thing! I'm so glad to be able to chat with family and friends when I get on line. It is a great way to keep in touch! If I don't run into someone, I'm usually able to keep informed by reading their blogs or visiting the family web sites. I'm glad we have this great way to communicate!

Dave did do a little hunting this morning. When he got back I put on some orange and joined him for a walk of the property. He showed me where he plans to hunt on Thursday. I like these quiet walks with my husband! He is a good man.

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Before you know it Christmas will be here! I'm not ready for that!

Well, that's it for tonight!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home