Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Friday, December 06, 2002

Hi Family!
Wow!! I didn't realize it had been so long since I last blogged! Sowwy!

Anyway, here is a rundown of the week. First of all, my house is cleaned and my bedroom closet is organized. That's about time! WOW!!! I've gathered many more items for our spring rummage sale. And... I've made a little more progress in my computer room. Well, that doesn't look like much when written down, but oh welll!

For the last 3 days a poor female cardinal has been trying to get in our bathroom window. I first noticed the poor thing while getting dressed one morning. She kept hitting the window. I'm not sure how she got confused, but she was there again this morning, only this morning a male flew up and she followed him. I hope she is straightened out!

I'm also trying to win $5,000 by listening to oldies 96. I can't even get through their phone line, but today I have a plan! If I get through I ll let you know how it worked! Well, that's about it for today. I think I'll bake some Christmas cookies today! Have a good weekend!

O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home