Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Thursday, December 12, 2002

Hi again!
I'm visiting the folks for lunch. I invited myself over for the best salad in town! :)

That cardinal is still trying to get into the house! Oh well, she must not be hurting herself. She is there everyday!

Not much else going on. Dave and I went out to eat last night. It was a welcome break. We are going to Maryland to visit Melissa over Christmas. Should be a nice trip. Hopefully we don't run into any bad weather. Since Melissa has been there she has bragged about how great the weather is and since we planned the trip they have had 7 inches of snow! There is an ice storm predicted for this week out there, hopefully all that crap will be out of its system before we have to take off. The sun is still shining here! That's nice.

Well, that it!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home