Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Hi Friendly Blog Readers!
Once again, I did not realize that it had been so long since I last blogged! .... And I even told Natwi last night I was going to blog last night! To quote my sis... "I lied!" Sowwy!!! Anyway, I think about all this time I've had off work, and I wonder where it all goes! I seem busy every day, and that's good, but the task of running a home is, well, boring! I guess when you work full time things like dust don't really bother you as much, at least in my case it didn't. Now I see it, and it seems I just dusted a day ago, but really it was a week ago, and I have too many little things to pick up and dust under, it takes about 3 hours to get it all done. Oh well. I'm doing other things too. For instance, my computer room is finally taking shape. I'm finding places to put stuff so everything will eventually have a place of its own. Saturday we are going to move my BIG desk so we can clean the window and vacuum under it. It hasn't been done in well over a year or 2! OOPS!! See what I mean! It never bothered me before, but now I really feel a need to clean under the desk! I'm sure this feeling will pass, but hopefully not until after the job is done! HAHA! I'm also making real progress on my wall hanging for the new grandbaby. It won't be done by the time she is born, but it should be done shortly after. I find stitching to be very relaxing and I'm trying to get at least an hour a day doing it. It usually happens during the Letterman show. I'm also getting some done in the morning, because I decided if I'm watching tv, I may as well be stitching. Well, I hope you enjoyed my ramblings, and hopefully I'll blog again soon!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home