Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Wednesday, May 07, 2003

A New Meme!

I usually post my meme answers on my other page, Some Fun By Windy, but I think I'll answer these here! This is a daily meme from Blogger Seeds . You will find interesting and thought provoking questions here on an almost daily basis! Check it out!
Today's question:
Wednesday May 7... Random question...
Who is the oldest person you can remember... and what do you remember about that person? How old was he/she?

My grandmother is 87 or 86. I'm not sure, but I think she is the oldest person I know. I'll probably read some other family member's blogs and discover I know someone else, who may be older, but at this time, she is the only one I can think of. My grandma still gets around pretty good. She is an active crafter who can be found at many bazaars around Christmas time. She does ceramics. She is my mother's mother. We used to go over to their house on Christmas when we were young. I remember that my grandpa used to yell at our other cousins because they ran around the house and were loud. We never got yelled at! We knew how to behave, and of course were reminded how we should behave on our way there. Even though there are 6 kids in our family and we are all close in age, we are older than our cousins, and all girls. I don't know if that made a difference, I'm sure the age thing did, but anyway, that is one story from my childhood I remember.

O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home