Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

What's On My Desk Right Now?
This great idea came from Blogger Seeds
~ keyboard, monitor, mouse pad, and mouse
~ pencil cup
~ a letter organizer with a mouse pad, note pads, and some pics of my grandchildren
~ a book, "Apples and Chalkdust" and a dictionary
~ Print Shop Art CD's
~ scissors
~ pens
~ a brush to clean my key board with.
~ 2 pairs of earrings
~ blank CD's
~ a bunch of post-it reminders posted above my work space.

That's my desk, what about the shelves above? Well, not today folks! Mostly they are filled with books and CD's anyway! What about my big work desk? Well, I really don't feel like staying up that late! wow!!! It is a huge desk, made bigger by my hubby so I have a really great space for working on my scrap books!

O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home