Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Thursday, April 17, 2003

Lemonade
You all know the saying, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!"
Well, tonight we were supposed to have band practice in Bay City. Now that is almost an hour drive for me, but I went because we are not having practice next week. Well, I get all the way there and find out that the person who was supposed make arrangements to get us in the building to practice neglected her duty! Soo.. there are 8 of us sitting in the parking lot waiting and getting angry. Big Lemon! right? Lucky me! I have a sister who happens to live in Bay City, and because of the distance from my house, I don't see her that often. Well, I stopped by, and they were actually home! We had a very nice visit! Thanks, Patti, for your hospitallity! Lemonade!
I'm glad I went, because I debated being that the weather twinkies were predicting an ice storm. It didn't come, so all is well!

Good Night!!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home