Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Howdy All!
I haven't blogged for a while, and I was going to use for an excuse that I couldn't think of a thing to blog about. Well, guess what? That excuse won't fly anymore! Check out this new site: Blogger Seeds This site is full of ideas! The topic below is just one of the many ideas found, and new ideas are being added weekly!

A Pet Peeve
Well, I have many pet peeves, but one that I find most annoying is people who drive while talking on their cell phone! They just are not paying attention to the road. I have been cut off on US10, cars have pulled out in front of me on busy streets, and on several occasions, I have noticed that these folks were talking on the phone. When my sister and I drove to GA together there were times when I told her not to talk to me, because I needed to concentrate on the signs and traffic! And she was sitting in the car with me, but when driving on unfamiliar roads and highways, a person needs to concentrate! Fortunately she understood, and played the part of the navigator. People using car phones have caused accidents, and I for one, would support a law that bans you from using them while driving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home