Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Friday, March 21, 2003

Ok, Now that I can finally post some links, be sure to check them out as I add them. Of course you can find family and friend's sites also. I'm happy with my new template. It took almost all of my changes without any trouble at all. I didn't like the way the tagboard was loading, so I'm going to add comment boxes to end of each post soon. I have to do some searching first. I want to thank OttO and Ladosia for all your help. I was beginning to feel like I had some sort of a problem, but now I see that it was only blogger that was causing the troubles. By the way, I made these changes much quicker than I thought I'd be able to. Ya gotta love the old copy and paste feature! That's all for now!
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home