Windy's Page for Thought

I will ramble here if I can

Saturday, March 01, 2003

I just want to take this opportunity to thank the earthgoddess! Actually, I'm now calling her the web goddess! I had to make a small change in my template and somehow completely messed up the format of my blog. She tells me it was no big deal, but I'm glad for all her help! Thanks again, web goddess!

A note about the Michigan web ring. According to their rules, you have to live in Michigan, or else at least have been born in Michigan. So... little sis, in GA, you could join this ring. I think we are in on the bottom floor as their member list is under 10. OttO, I think your site well qualifies too, because even though you do not write about MI that much all your pics were taken here, right? Anyway, the sites I've checkout so far are pretty interesting.

Take care,
O&O!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home